On November 12, 2020, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced the launch of Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana, which aims to employ our country’s citizens.
। However, on October 1, 2020, the government approved this plan। The Narendra Modi government of India has launched the Self-reliant India.
Employment Scheme to help all citizens of the country who lost their jobs due to COVID-19 from March 1 to September 30.
This scheme will employ all those citizens. Friends, today we will give you complete information. What is this plan’s main goal, and what are its advantages?
This article will explain every step of the self-reliant India employment scheme online application process.
Table of Contents
Pradhanmantri Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana 2024
Pradhanmantri Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana will provide jobs in specific sectors to eligible citizens of the country. Citizens who are registered in new institutions and whose annual income is less than Rs. 15,000 and who have never been registered in the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) under the Self-reliant
India Employment Scheme will get financial assistance from the government.
The Prime Minister Self-reliant India Employment Scheme will provide benefits.
Self-reliant India Employment Scheme 2023 will also boost institutions.
आत्मनिर्भर भारत रोजगार योजना हिंदी में पढ़ें
Self-reliant India Employment Scheme gets approval from the Union Cabinet.
Companies were encouraged to hire through the Self-reliant India Employment Scheme.
Both government-appointed employees and employees for new hires by companies and other units will contribute to EPF for two years under this plan.
The Union Cabinet has approved Rs. 1585 crore for the current financial year under the Self-reliant India Employment Scheme; in addition, Rs. 22,810 crore has been approved for the scheme’s entire duration, which is Rs. 58.5 lakh from 2020 to 2023.
Self-reliant India Employment Scheme will benefit employees.
Seven special things under self-reliant India Employment
- Under the Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Scheme, EPFO-registered employers who hire more workers than the reference base of workers as of September 2020 will be compensated.
- Should the necessary quantity of new hires be hired between October 1, 2020, and June 3, 2021, the establishments will be insured for an additional two years.
- Under the Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana, new hires with a minimum monthly salary of less than Rs 15000 will be covered.
- Any citizen of the Employee Provident Fund (EPF) with a Universal Account Number, a monthly income of less than Rs. 15,000, or who was laid off from work due to the coronavirus disease between March 1 and September 30 and has not started work in an EPF-covered establishment by September 30 will be eligible to receive benefits.
- The Central Government would give new eligible employees a two-year subsidy through EPF financial support through the Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana.
- The government will pay the employer’s and employee’s contributions, which together amount to 24% of the total compensation, for enterprises with 1000 workers.
- The Central Government would only contribute the employee PF to establishments with more than a thousand workers.
Benefits of PM Self-reliant India Employment Scheme
- The Central Government will give the benefit of the Self-reliant India Employment Scheme in the next 2 years.
- Unemployed citizens of our country will be able to get employment, making it easier for the citizens to support their families.
- Those citizens who work in institutions with at least one thousand employees will be given a 24 percent benefit of this scheme in the form of financial assistance by the Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) on behalf of the Central Government. Are associated with and employ more than a thousand employees,
- So, in this situation, only 12 percent will be given to the central government.
Features of the Prime Minister Self-Employment Scheme
- This scheme will provide financial assistance to those who have lost their jobs due to the Corona epidemic.
- Due to the pandemic, job-providing companies will also be given incentives.
- Employees with a salary of less than Rs 15000 will benefit from this scheme.
- Under the Prime Minister’s Self-reliant Employment Scheme, loans will be given to small industries without guarantees or pledges.
- The subsidy will be given to organizations registered with the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO).
- Citizens who lost their jobs between March 1 and September 30 can apply to avail the benefits of the Prime Minister Self-reliant Employment Scheme.
- Along with healthcare, 26 distressed sectors will benefit from the Prime Minister Self-reliant Employment Scheme by the Kamat Committee.
- 10 Bastar performing areas under Self-reliant Manufacturing Production Link Incentive,
- The incentive of Rs 1.46 lakh crore will be given.
Eligibility Criteria Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana
Should not be registered with Employees Provident Fund Organization, i.e., EPFO, and monthly income should be less than Rs 15 thousand.
Those whose jobs went into lockdown between March 1 and September 30, 2020, and who got jobs again in October can also avail of the benefits of this scheme, even if all of them are not registered with EPFO.
Also Read Ayushman Card Download
How do I apply for the Self-Sufficiency India Employment Scheme online?
Employees, institutions, and recipients who seek to profit from this scheme must register with the Provident Fund EPFO.
The following is the registration procedure.
- First, navigate to the EPFO’s official website; the website’s home page will then appear in front of you.
- You must look at the services area on the home page. Here, you must select the For Employers option.
- A new page will open in front of you after you click. You must look at the services area of this page. Here, you must select the online registration option.
- A new page will open in front of you after you click. On this page, you must select the Sign Up button.
- After clicking, you must provide all requested information, including your name, email address, cell phone number, and captcha code.
- After entering your information, click the Sign Up button. Your application will be completed in this manner.
Procedure for Logging in
- First and foremost, you must visit the EPFO’s official website. The website’s home page will then appear in front of you.
- You must navigate to the Services area on the website’s home page. After that, you must select the For Employers option.
- A new page will appear in front of you, and you must now select the option of Online Registration of Establishment.
- When you click, the login screen will appear before you; now, enter all requested information, such as User ID, Password, and Verification Code.
- After you have supplied all of the required information, click the Login button to be logged in.
for the employee
- First and foremost, you must go to the EPFO’s official website.
- When you access the website, the home page will appear in front of you. You must look at the Services area on our main page. Here, you must select the For Employees option.
- A new page will open in front of you after you click. On this page, you must select the option to register.
- The registration form will appear in front of you after you click. All information requested in this form, such as name, email address, and phone number, must be supplied.
- After entering your information, you must click the submit button to be registered.
Viewing contact information
- First and foremost, you must visit the EPFO’s official website. The home page will be shown in front of you.
- On the home page, select the Directory option, and a new page will appear in front of you.
FAQ related to Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana
What is Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana?
Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana is a Sarkari Yojana to provide employment opportunities to citizens who lost their jobs due to the COVID-19 pandemic.